There are a number of reasons why CO2 laser cutting machines are often considered the best choice for use in average workshops:
- High precision: CO2 laser cutting machines can provide very high accuracy in cutting materials, which is important for many applications.
- Wide Range of Applications: CO2 laser cutting machines can cut a wide variety of materials, including wood, plastic, rubber, paper, textiles and some metals. This makes them suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Low maintenance costs: CO2 laser cutting machines have relatively low maintenance costs compared to some other types of laser cutting machines.
- Long service life: CO2 laser cutting machines have a long service life and can function well for years if properly maintained.
- Easy to use: CO2 laser cutting machines are easy to operate and often require little training to use.
- High productivity: CO2 laser cutting machines can work quickly and efficiently, which means they can achieve high productivity.
However, it is important to remember that the best choice of laser cutting machine depends on the specific needs of a workshop and the materials being processed. There are other types of laser cutting machines available that may be better suited for some applications, so it is important to consider the different options before making a purchase.