As with most products that you buy online, you also have lasergraaf 14 days to change your mind after you have received a product. You can return the unused product in its original condition and in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt of the product ordered through the webshop. The shipping costs are for your account.
If you want to return a product within the trial period, please contact us first by e-mail ( email@example.com).
No sight period
The 14-day trial period does not apply to products that are tailor-made for you or for products that come in special configurations. This includes all laser cutting machines and laser engraving machines.
The trial period of 14 days also does not apply to B2B transactions (sales to companies).
Are you unsure whether a trial period applies to your order? Please contact us first by email.
Warranty / DOA
For all our products conforms lasergraaf.nl adhere to the general Dutch guarantee law. Your rights and obligations with regard to product warranty are described in detail in the Civil Code. This means that warranty periods (if not stated otherwise) may vary per product. Of course you can assume that all delivered products are 100% in order upon delivery or receipt, but whether you still enjoy warranty afterwards depends strongly on the type of product.
For example, the warranty on laser machines is normally 1 year, but laser tubes normally only have 1 month warranty. Should a product unexpectedly show a defect on receipt or during the warranty period, please contact us by e-mail. We will work with you to find the fastest solution to replace or repair your product.
We strive to realize a repair or replacement product within 7 working days. If we depend on third parties (suppliers, engineers, factories), this period may be longer. In that case, we always contact you in advance to discuss the possibilities.
In exceptional cases, machines can be offered with a buy-back guarantee. This guarantee is only valid if it is explicitly stated on the sales invoice and if all invoices have been paid by the customer on time and for 100%.
For the buy-back guarantee:
- The machine must have been delivered or made available to the customer and must have been put into use by the customer
- The customer can return the machine within 180 days after commissioning without giving any reason
- before returning, the customer must first receive a written confirmation or e-mail from lasergraaf to receive with the agreement for return shipment
- All returns must be delivered by the customer to the lasergraaf Showroom in Hilvarenbeek
- transport costs for returns are for the customer / customer / user
- with complete return delivery by the customer of all products without damage, a refund of 100% of the machine price minus the following settlements:
- any discounts as stated on the invoice
- a fixed re-stocking fee of Eu 350, -
- a discount of 0,1% on the machine price for each calendar day after delivery or making the machine available to the customer until delivery at the lasergraaf showroom
- refunds are made by bank transfer within 14 days after receipt and inspection of the goods, specifying a specification by credit note.
Lasergraaf accepts payments by (international) bank transfer, paypal, bancontact or ING Homepay.
For warranty and returns we always ask you to contact us by e-mail. You and we then have a clear report for any file. You can also attach photos, videos or other files directly to the e-mail.
You can reach us at:
Gelderstraat 89A, 5081 AB, Hilvarenbeek
phone: 31 6 373 402 83