Everything you need for PO
You can also do PO or periodic maintenance of your CO2 laser machine yourself if you are handy. Save money and do maintenance when it suits you. With this complete set you have everything you need to perform the regular periodic maintenance of your CO2 laser cutter.
Do you have maintenance carried out by a mechanic? Then order the set at least 7 days before your maintenance appointment. Your parts will then be delivered on time. You can sometimes also buy some missing parts from the mechanics, but then you always pay a surcharge on the spot.
This set is suitable for almost all small and medium-sized CO2 laser machines, including the lasergraaf CO2 lasers “Nastja”, “Iris” and “Bianca”. For larger machines you can here rightly so.
SI mirrors with gold plating
This maintenance set contains 3 SI (silicon) mirrors with vapor-deposited gold layer for the highest possible reflection level. The mirrors are 20 mm in diameter and can usually be replaced very easily by loosening the locking ring or plastic screws behind the mirror. Because of micro pitting mirrors should be replaced at least once a year.
tip : never touch the front of the mirrors with your fingers. Your (invisible) fingerprint will burn directly into the mirror by the laser and scatter the light.
ZNSE MENISCUS LENS
In the set you will also find a very high quality zinc-selenium lens for focusing your laser beam into a very small intersection. Lenses should be replaced preventively at least once a year. This lens has a diameter of 1 mm. and a focus distance of 20 mm or 50.8 mm.
The lens has a very delicate coating. Use the attached special paper towel to hold the lens on the sides.
Chiller water – 5 liter jug
Chiller water prevents damage to your CO2 laser, fiber laser or laser welding machine and any water-cooled system can be used. Immediately replace tap water with chiller water to avoid problems. Chiller water properties :
- prevents algae growth in laser systems: Heating the cooling water creates an ideal breeding ground for algae growth and the multiplication of organic components in the cooling water. Chiller water is environmentally friendly and prevents organic algae growth and is bactericidal.
- lubricates the system: the components in chiller water provide additional lubrication of cooling systems with tight tolerances. This creates less friction and less wear in the system.
- better heat transport: chiller water has a much higher thermal transfer coefficient, which means that heat from laser sources is dissipated faster and more efficiently. This makes the system respond faster and prevents temperature peaks in the laser source.
- protection against low temperatures: chiller water has a low freezing point, which means that laser systems are less likely to break down and that the system can start up and run smoothly even at lower temperatures.
- safe and environmentally friendly: chiller water does not harm the environment, is non-toxic and can be used in all systems.
There are no reviews yet.