Chiller water prevents damage to your laser machine and I can use any water-cooled system. Replace tap water with chiller water immediately to avoid problems. Chiller water properties:
- prevents algae growth in laser systems: Heating the cooling water creates an ideal breeding ground for algae growth and the multiplication of organic components in the cooling water. Chiller water is environmentally friendly and prevents organic algae growth and is bactericidal.
- lubricates the system: the components in chiller water provide additional lubrication of cooling systems with tight tolerances. This creates less friction and less wear in the system.
- better heat transport: chiller water has a much higher thermal transfer coefficient, which means that heat from laser sources is dissipated faster and more efficiently. This makes the system respond faster and prevents temperature peaks in the laser source.
- frost protection: chiller water has an extremely low freezing point, which means that laser systems can hardly freeze to pieces and the system can start up and run smoothly even at low temperatures.
- safe and environmentally friendly: chiller water does not harm the environment, is non-toxic and can be used in all systems.
There are no reviews yet.